Re-install after wiping off XP

Digital 1 DJ's Forum for PCDJ REFLEX

Moderator: rmmix

Re-install after wiping off XP

Postby lura_men » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi Guys,

need your help urgently!!

I need to re-install XP, meaning I'll be formatting the hard drive where I run PCDJ Reflex. The problem is, I don't have a install package for PCDJ Reflex which I bought and donwloaded through the PCDJ website last year.

I never opted to install any other dj software offered by PCDJ due to Reflex being discontinued and now I'm don't know how to re-install Reflex if I wipe XP off.

Can anybody help me?

Much appreciated.

Postby rmmix » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 pm

You need to take a look at this page

You will need your code. No one here will be able to help you retrieve that code. the link above has instruction for retrieving your code if all of this fails then I'm guess that everyone is off tomorrow and enjoying a long weekend. Call support on Monday.
ASUS G73JH . Q720 @1.6, 8gig ram, 1ter HD :)
When work with our hands we are craftsman. When we work with our minds we are Technicians. When we work with our hearts we are Professionals

Postby DJ-cyberlegend » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:14 pm

I cannot stress this enough....

Anytime you buy a software program via download, ALWAYS SAVE your installation EXE file before you run it, I even suggest burning it onto a CD right afterward. That way you won't have to re-download it.

In the case of PCDJ programs, you might also want to create a text file of your license and code details and save them onto the same CD.
PCDJ DEX on ASUS Laptop with Windows 7 Professional
American Audio DP2 Controller/Sound Card
M-Audio Fast Track Pro Sound Card for backup

Follow me on Twitter
I have no karma - I had to get rid of my karma, because it runned over my dogma....

PCDJ Aficionado

Postby lura_men » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Thank you guys. I'll call on monday and see what they say..