Mapping to Denon DN-HD2500

Discussions on VJ and everything Video

Moderator: Country Boy

Mapping to Denon DN-HD2500

Postby felizpie » Fri May 16, 2008 7:17 am

Hi I am looking at using this software, please guys perhaps you can answer two initial questions I have

1) Is it possible and will it be made possible to use this software with Denon DN-HD2500 as the controler its does not currently appear in the options.

2) Am I correct in the fact that this player will now autoplay so it can be left to its own devices if so needed. I know originally it wouldn't but I think I saw somewhere that this feature has been added or am I dreaming.

Many thanks in advance for any help.
Remember that life is not measured by the number of breaths that we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away. May you have one of those moments today.
felizpie

Postby Nathan Fleming » Fri May 16, 2008 7:43 am

VJ has autoplay and also the HD2500 is supported, you just use the settings for the HC4500.

Not every button works but it is enough to use the controller.
Nathan Fleming

Postby felizpie » Fri May 16, 2008 8:34 am

Thanks Natham for such a quick response.

one other thing if I update my pcdj red do I get licences for two pc's the same.
Remember that life is not measured by the number of breaths that we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away. May you have one of those moments today.
felizpie

Postby Nathan Fleming » Fri May 16, 2008 8:58 am

If you mean if you upgrade from Red to VJ then the answer is yes.

Anything licensed by PCDJ at the moment has a two PC limit, this is controlled by the softwrap activation used and not governed by what you buy. Essentially if you buy an upgrade or a full priced version you are getting the exact same software and there is no difference.
Nathan Fleming

Postby felizpie » Sat May 31, 2008 11:39 am

Hi are there any instructions anywhere on connecting the
DN-HD2500 to this software.

Will the denon act as soundcards as well as a controller.

Have tried using with BCD2000 as a controller and as soundcards but no sound comming from phones socket so cannot cue up next track while playing again is there some info on connecting up the BCD2000.

Not sure whether to use BCD2000 to controll this software and DN-HD2500 seperatly giving me four players or just to control it with the DN-HD2500 giving me just two players and knobling most of the features of the standalone DN-HD2500 .

Now today you have brought in reflex which I was begining to believe was just a figment of someones imagination. Sorry but it has been a long wait.

So what advantages has reflex over VJ, especially as I am now looking at the possibility of doing karaoke.
felizpie

Return to PCDJ VJ - VIDEO JOCKEY