Karaoki uses both files together or a single zip file containing both.
To add the tracks to Karaoki you need to make a ‘Case’ (Using the ‘Add Case’ button) and then add your Karaoke tracks to the case using one of the options on the ‘Add Songs’ button menu, normally you would just use the ‘Scan Folder’ option, Instructions for using this option are as follows: -
1. Click on the ‘Add Songs’ button.
2. Select ‘Scan Folder’ from the menu.
3. Using the displayed file browser navigate to the folder/Drive that contains your Karaoke tracks and then click on Ok.
4. The ‘Scan Files’ dialog will now be displayed, check that the MP3 and Zip options in the ‘Audio+G’ section and then press ‘IMPORT NOW’
5. Karaoki will import your songs into the case; you will then be asked if you want to scan the imported tracks using one of the 'file naming conventions' that Karaoki supports, Click YES.
6. Select the naming convention used from the ‘Extraction Method’ dropdown list, If you tracks have their ID3 tags set you can extract the information from the tag using ‘Extract ID3 Tag’ option in the list.
7. Click on ‘Go’, the scanner will start.