Music Links & Stickies

It's all about the tunes! An open discussions board created just for Music.

Moderators: Country Boy, Dwight, Biggbronk

Postby pitterpakar » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:52 am

It is really nice links and stickies of music and videos ,I like your links it is very help full for searching and for download.The lyrics are also wonderful.

Re: Music Links & Stickies

Postby amk » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:29 pm

nice effort TOMSIKO ... its very useful :)

Postby Xenos » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Wow. I knew most of the links, but the others have become a very pleasant surprise for me. Now, surfing in the Internet for music has become easier, thanks a lot
Last edited by DJ-cyberlegend on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed spammy sig.

Postby KaraokeIan » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:41 am

Maybe add to the karaoke links? great karaoke search engine for legal downloads and old archives of past discs.

Postby PCDJ Ryan » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:39 pm

The only (and it's a big one) issue with that is all the karaoke purchase/download websites icroons connects to don't offer legal karaoke downloads for US commercial use. Home use only. None of the US websites, save for, have karaoke downloads that are legal for commercial use. Their licensing is for either out of the country, or for home/private use. No fault of icroons, as it's just a global search engine. But with the way the industry is coming down hard on piracy and illegal use of music, it's simply not worth the risk.

Any of the sites out of the country are of course a big no no here. This includes the tricerasoft site unfortunately. is the only site I know of here in the US that has acquired the proper commercial licenses.

It's a tough business...

Check out our partner IDJPool, the DJ Record Pool for pro's that includes all music genre's for only $49 a month!