Strip Club Funny Story

From the Club Scene, Share/Read ideas, tips, and tricks.

Moderators: Country Boy, Dwight, Biggbronk

Strip Club Funny Story

Postby cyberlight » Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 pm

I live about 180 miles West of Dallas, Tx . I was at this totally nude strip club on a boring tuesday night. I paid $18.00 to get in. I went half way lit up to begin with. I was there for about 2 hours when there was a bad buzzing noise coming through the sound system and no music. I was about drunk by that time. They use a computer system for music. I thought they would have it back up and running in about 5-10 minutes. I sat there for 20-30 minutes with dead silence. Don't get me wrong because i DJ Mobile with a Computer also. I just take 1 of everything extra just in case. I was too drunk to help them find the problem. I was there to Party like any Horny man would. I started talking out loud and saying wise cracks. After about 10 minutes of that, the bouncer came and told me that they were doing the best that they could. I thought they might not even get it going the rest of the night. I got up and left. The door girl said that she hoped i had a fun time when i was leaving I told her that was a joke. They did not even offer a rain check or refund.
cyberlight

Return to CLUB DJ TOPICS