Dac-2 on Windows 64 BitDAC-2 is not supported on x64 bit versions of Windows as the drivers will only install on 32 bit machines, however a work around has been discovered. Please See This Link or read below.
Note: This is a 3rd party driver and solution and will not be officially supported by PCDJ.
1. Download the latest VCP (virtual com port) drivers from FTDI, I used version 2.08.02: http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/CDM/CDM ... tified.zip
2. Download the FTDI utility called "FT_Prog": http://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Utilities.htm#FT_Prog
3. Plugin your DAC-2, ignore the warings.
4. Run FT-Prog.exe then select "devices - scan and parse"
5. In the top menu Select "USB Device Descriptor" then in the right colum bring the Custom VID/PID drop-down to "FTDI Default"
6. In the top menu Select "Devices - Program"
7. Go to your control panel and update the drivers on the USB composite device, point it to the FTDI VCP driver folder you downloaded......thats it!!
Im not a help tech or anything so I hope these instructions work for you, good luck!